What was the best book you read in August?
For this week’s Road Trip Wednesday, we’d love to know what your favorite read was this month? Answer this post, or write up an answer on your own blog and link to it at our site.
While you’re thinking about it, jam out to our Road Trip song for this week by the gravelly-voiced chanteur Ray LaMontagne:
- thesecretvalley answered: A Madness of Angels
- archie35 answered: 20 000 leauges under the sea, classic
- but-notinthenameofthedoctor answered: The False Prince by Jennifer A Nielsen was amazing!
- arandomnomad answered: The Merlin Conspiracy by Diana Wynne Jones
- x-pearlyscreamer-x likes this
- x-pearlyscreamer-x answered: Can it be books? If Books- The Immortal Series by Tamora Pierce, if it’s just book? Lioness Rampant by Tamora Pierce
- crossing-the-bar answered: A Clash of Kings! It was amazing!
- williscrisp answered: White Teeth, Zadie Smith
- insertwittyreferencehere answered: Inferno, Dante Alighieri
- emilyardoin answered: The Sun Also Rises by Earnest Hemingway!
- speshulkitteh answered: a visit from the goon squad! :D
- avajae answered: Definitely THE BATTLE OF THE LABYRINTH by Rick Riordan. Great read. :)
- maythe-magic-bewithyou answered: Beautiful Creatures
- sarahenni reblogged this from yahighway
- soyeahsophie answered: Dreamless, the sequel to Starcrossed written my josephine Angelini
- newleafliterary reblogged this from yahighway
- newleafliterary answered: GONE GIRL by Gillian Flynn—it was brilliant!
- side-effectsofliving answered: Divergent!!!!!!!!
- equustel answered: Seraphina!
- yahighway posted this